- Once you think you should do something, don’t hesitate it! Just do it right away.
A lot of times, it happens that I really feel or know that I should do something, sometimes there is some time to do it, such as changing the job, calling parents or friends, or getting car brakes checked. But often it is only a moment left to do and if you don’t do it at the that moment, it will be lost, such examples abound, seeing the supervisor or boss on the other side of the street and avoiding him, not buying the second domain name, not stopping by to buy corns from a road side vendor, …
- More thinking = delay = procrastination = … = more complications = sorry!
- If you don’t aim high or try for the best, you never find out what quality work is!
- Nobody stops you from dreaming big.
- Thoughts become realities; choose them carefully.
To test it very quickly, close your eyes and just think of a very sour lemon and nothing else. Now bring it close to your mouth and put the sour lemon on your tongue. Do you taste how sour it is? Now your saliva should be running, but where is the lemon?
- Even if you don’t make it, at least you endeavored for the best.
- If you don’t make it, at least you can coach others.
- “~make perfect simply your good enough”
- Distinguish yourself from bozos, and strive for perfection.
Flying from Chicago to Greensboro, I realized in the plane how easily and suddenly death could happen, when the smooth flight was badly agitated with a strong blow. A malfunction or mishap, and just like that the journey is over.
- Have I lived a proud, fruitful life?
- Am I content with my acts so far?
- Have I achieved enough in life?
- Who would I call if the plane is crash landing?
- If given a second chance, what would I really want to do?
- My last words would be…?
- Life is damn beautiful!