- If you don’t aim high or try for the best, you never find out what quality work is!
- Nobody stops you from dreaming big.
- Thoughts become realities; choose them carefully.
To test it very quickly, close your eyes and just think of a very sour lemon and nothing else. Now bring it close to your mouth and put the sour lemon on your tongue. Do you taste how sour it is? Now your saliva should be running, but where is the lemon?
- Even if you don’t make it, at least you endeavored for the best.
- If you don’t make it, at least you can coach others.
- “~make perfect simply your good enough”
- Distinguish yourself from bozos, and strive for perfection.
Flying from Chicago to Greensboro, I realized in the plane how easily and suddenly death could happen, when the smooth flight was badly agitated with a strong blow. A malfunction or mishap, and just like that the journey is over.
- Have I lived a proud, fruitful life?
- Am I content with my acts so far?
- Have I achieved enough in life?
- Who would I call if the plane is crash landing?
- If given a second chance, what would I really want to do?
- My last words would be…?
- Life is damn beautiful!
- Use all possible resources of income or create them
- Create multichannel revenue business model
This is no secret, but one should be innovative to see and create a multichannel revenue model.
Omega park has done this perfectly; you buy tickets to get in the park to see the animals. Some of the animals are brought there from animal protection agencies. Volunteers and animal lovers also work there for free. You buy carrots to feed the animals, so that they will come to you and your car to create the Park’s unique attraction. Animals will stay, because there is food in the park. There you buy food/drinks and souvenirs, rent a golf cart to roam around, or get on a balloon for an aerial show.