Forget about Minimum Viable Product (MVP), build MV3P
- Viable: it works
- Valuable: it changes the world in a better way
- Validated: does it prove the vision for changing the world in a better way
Inspired by Guy Kawaski http://guykawasaki.com/
“It’s all about the hustle. Move as quickly as possible and don’t let anything stand in your way. If you mess up and you fall down, learn from your mistakes and keep on pushing forward.” — Neil Patel
“Master the instrument, master the music, then forget all that shit and play” – Charlis Parker.
The question is which one helps you better in entrepreneurship, an MBA or MFA?
- The market for beauties never dies out.
- Whatever you make, make it beautiful!
- “Entrepreneurship is about making a meaning, not money“, Guy Kawasaki, watched on IEEE TV
- Never lose the big picture (to make life easier and more beautiful) — need to train your right brain!
This one really stuck with me:
“Even the very best intentions can never take the place of being dependable, punctual, reliable and credible”
Your Attitude Is Showing by Sharon Lund O”Neil, 2006
“It’s easy enough to be cheerful when life flows
along like a song
but the person who is worthwhile is the person
with a smile
when everything goes dead wrong. ” –Ella Wheeler Wilcox
It’s always been a challenge to innovative and to create something that nobody has thought of before. Compare online networking/dating sites, aesthetic and beauty products, VOIP companies or virtually anything else; there is always a competition with similar ideas at the core, but different execution in practice.
- Perfect EXECUTION is the distinguishing factor in success!
- The best product is not necessarily the most popular, e.g. Apply iPod.
- They say a great start is half of the success, yet a great finish is all the success.