Flying from Chicago to Greensboro, I realized in the plane how easily and suddenly death could happen, when the smooth flight was badly agitated with a strong blow. A malfunction or mishap, and just like that the journey is over.
- Have I lived a proud, fruitful life?
- Am I content with my acts so far?
- Have I achieved enough in life?
- Who would I call if the plane is crash landing?
- If given a second chance, what would I really want to do?
- My last words would be…?
- Life is damn beautiful!